So far Apple TV is a great product that is under used.
Actually I use it each day for podcasts, buying TV shows and movies from iTunes. I have no cable TV and that is the reason why my family selects what to see.
- Apple can create an application called Apple TV. So you could transform your Mac Mini into an Apple TV and switch back to a computer whenever you wish.
- Start the business of Apps for Apple TV, where you could use your iPhones, IPod Touch and even iPad as controls..
- Having a wireless keyboard: would be great to check my FaceBook account, tweetdeck in a huge screen.
- Would be cool to have a multiscreen (iPod, iPhones, iPads) for gaming and a common view of the game on the TV. Just imagine some War game.
- Apple TV runs a version of Mac OSX, why not use that as a computer as well?
- The USB ports could help to add storage capacity.
- Selling Mac Mini as an entertainment or home based computer would be easier than selling Apple TV + Mac Mini.