Monday, January 15, 2007

iMovie basic training

Lately I'm working very hard with iMovie HD for making some videos for a customer.
The product comes with a series of interesting tools, effects, transitions and technologies. I find it good for family videos if talking about the product out of the box. But actually become very powerful if enhanced with software designed for iMovie HD.
You can find a free training guide (I really advise it... it would save me some time if I would know about it some weeks ago) like part of the free training that the Shireland Language College (Birmingham, UK) publishes on their web site.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.