Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Translations

Today I had an interesting experience; I was managing some new participants for my SBS group in Xing but I had an inconvenience because one of the persons requesting to be part of the group was writing in Russian, and I don't know to read cirilic characters. I'm living in Slovenia and here the language is slavic as Russian so I hoed one of the members of my team would be able to understand something. Then Boris told me to use babel fish to translate the text... amazing! in a few seconds I understood that his company is also a small business specilist.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.