Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Answers from my questions to Adam, Sprindgdoo

Each time I like Springdoo more. And I'm really thinking how to use it to improve the way I'm making business.
A few days ago I've sent some questions to Adam Freeman and I used the "Springcaster" to do so. Now he listened to the questions and used the same tool to answer to my message!
One of the greatest things of the Springcaster is that it merges the videos or audios published and the answers of the audience. The other thing is that you can use in your Blog the answers or whatever you published there individually.
So how to see the answers from the spring caster? First you must check the number of replies you have, then click on the element and then you will see that a tab will activate the chance to see the answers. Something like that:

Then, after clicking on the tab "Replies" you will see the list of replies. the rest is simple you click on the reply you want to see or listen and that's it!


you can see and play with my SpringCaster in: This link you can send me your comments as well.
Anyway you can see the answers individually:



0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.