Monday, May 31, 2010

Not so techy...

One of the things I love to make is to work in my garden. I have been out of the town for a couple of weeks because of a SharePoint Conference in Peru. But my garden was guarded by a new automatic system in charge of providing my plants with water while I was away.
The problem is that some bugs, like slugs... took control of the new and predictable wet lands!
The book Trowel and Error helped me to find a solution to that. I made some traps for slugs with beer inside. Now the traps are full of drunk and slimy slugs.
I also removed plants and leaves that were to close to the surface letting air to dry the area.
The main victims where my lettuces.

Regando

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.