Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My 5 best Podcasts

It is very difficult to have something that will be good for all different persons. But I'm sure that if you like science, technology and the best of leadership and business you will get something from here! aah and if you know some others please don't doubt to send them to me.

  1. Digital planet

  2. Science Talk from Scientific American

  3. HBR Idea Cast

  4. The Wall Street Journal for small business

  5. The best of Amazon.com



I personally like very much to use the iTunes for downlaoding the podcasts. It is easy to use and works very good. I hope you like them!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.