Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Photoshop CS3 Beta

Adobe just released a public Beta for the PhotoShop CS3, this time the software is also made for the Intel based Macs. If you have installed an original version of a previous Adobe Photoshop or Creative Suite you can request an activation key so your beta software could work for more than the 2 days "preview" set as default.
The CS3 looks very good! I think they made huge improvement on the interface. It is more organized than before and helps to get advantage of the screen space.
My Creative Suite is for PC and I've installed the beta in a Mac computer, so the activation key is not working. For those cases is needed to send an email to photoshopcs3beta@adobe.com
As soon as I will get my activation key I will write more about the new CS3!

Give a check on this Blog to get more info about Photoshop CS3: http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.