Sunday, December 03, 2006

My favorite podcasts

Well, finally I find a time to write a short post for my Blog!This time I would like to share the podcasts I like to listen and here they are:

  1. Cnet News.com: There I find daily updates of the most important news on technology and also some interesting round tables where journalists discuss interesting topics.
  2. Digital Planet: The best weekly podcast with interesting opinions about technology and its impact in society.
  3. HBR IdeaCast: A weekly podcast with interesting comments that help business people to get some ideas and learn from others.
  4. Pandora Podcast: Pandora is a great online radio service and just a few days ago they published their podcast, super interesting concepts about music.
  5. Science Talk: For information about science, biology, technology... this is a great source of information. It helps me to be informed about topics outside of the "ITC" area.
  6. Wall Street Journal on Small business

I hope you find some of them interesting.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.