Thursday, June 18, 2009

Exchange, MobileMe, iPhone

I'm working with a desktop computer, a notebook and a phone. All of them Apple branded.

I'm experimenting with MobileMe in order to get synchronized all of them.

I also use 2 POP3 email accounts, one of them is Gmail and my most important email is an Exchange Server based mailbox.

One of the most painful experiences lately was the sloppy relationship with Outlook. Now I'm working with iCal.

Wouldn't it be great if I could get all the contacts from Exchange, email accounts, calendars and to do's always up to date no matter where I am or no matter which device I use?

So far MobielMe solved all the problems. I will be writing a more complete report so stay in sync with this Blog!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.