Sunday, September 03, 2006

"-" for the new AOL

I'm user of AOL online email service. It is good. Even it is not accepting email messages from servers hosted under ADSL lines.
But the really bad thing is that they are making efforts to compete with Microsoft, Yahoo and Google but their efforts are worthless. Today I've tried to download the antivirus and security suit that they are offering for free to their members (I thought I was one)... But nothing happened... But after trying the site said that I could get a free account.. So I said ok, I will try having a new free account... But it is only available for US residents :(
I gave up with AOL. The only thing I can get from them is what all the rest is offering... News of the spectacle, some videos...etc. And for that I like Yahoo!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.