Sunday, November 12, 2006

Scratchless discs

I bought my first CDs of music more than 15 years ago... And I remember that one of the reasons people started to buy them was that the CDs were far more durable than the traditional "long plays" or vinyl discs.
But the truth is that I only keep just a few of my first CDs because many of them were deeply scratched therefore unusable.
I'm a fan of original and I'm 100% against piracy. So that means that my children are using original DVDs with their favorite movies (they don't have a lot... Because they are expensive). But they love to show that they know how to use the DVD player and that means that accidents are frequent and the DVDs are suffering terrible scratches as well.
Wouldn't be good to have some kind of scratchless CDs? Look how simple solution at http://www.scratchlessdisc.com/

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.