Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Use what is free and good

The title is a resume of one of my conclusions after watching the boom of free services on the Web. And After reading my digital version of PC Magazine (www.zinio.com), I found a very interesting link that just makes me remember that I should do the same: Use what is free and good... like part of the value to my offers to the market.
If you would like to know more about a great sample just give a check on: http://www.newsatseven.com/
It is a web site that makes good use of RSS, Podcasting, YouTube and text to speech technology. Worth to see.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.