Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Free services: How to use the best out of free email accounts?

There are 2 services I'm using for information storage. One is Gmail and the Other AOL mail. Each one offers 2GB at least for storage.
Here is the tip:

  1. I use an email address in the office. That one is the most important for me. I also use one Hotmail for personal messaging, I have this account since 1997! the only problem is that until now I don't get the 2GB of storage!
  2. When I want to backup any email and attachments I just forward it to my Gmail account.
  3. I made a rule on the Gmail to automatically forward all incoming emails to my AOL mail account. (Click here to learn how to do it)
That means that I centralize into those 2 backup accounts all what I think is important. If one service is not available is very possible that the other is.
Of course those accounts are also helpful to subscription to some newsletters that I don't want to receive to my job's email.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.