Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Very bad for WebTrends!

Tips for you all.... don't use the service of "free trial" from Web Trends. This is my personal opinion.
Some weeks ago I registered to the trial. And I made a mistake: I let them my credit card information. Yes they said that finishing the trial they will proceed to charge for the next 30 days period.
But I received an email telling that I need to activate the trial. It sounds logic to me that if the trial is not activated... it is not running the time period (14 days). But anyway and without any email notification they charged my credit card 35 US$. And in the billing notification I see that they charged for the period of February... even for the days of the trial.
I know the software is very good. But the approach they have to the customers is really bad.
I received a message from them telling me that they will not charge anymore my credit card and that my account is canceled (requested by me). But I payed them 35$ for doing nothing! and that gives me no right even to use the service for 30 days or something!!!!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.