Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Free AOL antivirus.. not anymore

I have been using the free Anti virus that AOL offered to all users of their services. Some weeks ago I have discovered that the anti virus was not working anymore. The reason? McAfee and AOL are no longer supporting the service.
So I switched to a very good free anti virus software AVG.
The great thing is that now I know why my notebook was sooo slow! McAfee was the reason. And some time I was advising to use McAfee instead of Norton because Norton was a machine killer! Let's hope AVG will continue being light and fast. Give a try!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.