Monday, March 16, 2009

Good causes and Social Networking

I have created a couple of days ago a Facebook group that intends to place Slovenia, the country where I live, in the map of countries supporting the Earth Hour project.
Until now I have 19 members registered and I plan to make really something with it! I truly hope the social networking technology will allow me and the members of the group to capture some real attention. Increase awareness about the needs of our beloved planet.
I will keep you up to date with the results.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.