Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bootcamp Beta 1.1

I'm a proud user of an Apple MacBook! And I'm also a proud user of Windows and Office. Because I'm using an intel based computer I'm able to switch between Mac OSI X and Windows XP using a software called Bootcamp. It is still in beta version but actually it works very good.
I had installed the version 1.0 but today I installed the new version 1.1
It solves several issues and now I'm able to use the iSight camera, the microphone and also some improvements with the keyboard and the builtin trackpad.
Visit Bootcamp web site if you need to know more or download the version 1.1: http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.