Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More about Windows Live Writer

When I'm using the web interface from Blogger to add posts to my Blog I always need many steps. It is very good but now that I'm using the Windows Live writer I can really save time on the process. I don't need to log in, to switch between different pages. And especially it's super fast to switch between my blogs. So I finish with one post and then I go to the next one!

Just check the right left corner of the Windows Live Writer and select where would you like to post your message!
http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/

One problem of Windows Live writer is that it is not designed to upload images.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.