Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Windows Live Writer!

My friend Andrej gave me the advise of checking for this new software (Beta) from Microsoft. It is a "client" side program that makes easier to publish posts on any Blog!

If you have a Blog the Windows Live Writer will improve capabilities for formatting your post, adding links, images and even maps like this one:

As far as I can see it is very well made and extremely simple to use. I configured with Blogger and it gave me no problem! in a few seconds all was ready to make my first post.

The spell checker works fast (not like the web version normally included on the Blog provider).

It looks like a simple version of MS Word created to connect and post info to Blogs. I will post more about it later.

More info is available here.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.